Thursday, March 26, 2009

Have you ever made fun of the mentally challenged people?

do you regret it why or why not?
Have you ever made fun of the mentally challenged people?
No I have not made fun of them.





But yes I have laughed WITH them at certain things that is all right to laugh with.





Sometimes you can%26#039;t help but laugh at things. But most of those times your not the only one laughing and the person your lauhging at is laughing too.





Making fun of them just for the heck of it is not something I like to do. I think it%26#039;s mean. I like to treat people the way I wish to be treated.





That%26#039;s the way everyone should be in my oppinion...
Have you ever made fun of the mentally challenged people?
nope...but i have a mentally challenged family member..close one...%26amp; if anyone made fun of her...they wont be laughin too long
Reply:I understand that this is an important issue in society, but you have posted this question many times now. Also, why did you post it in Dancing?

No comments:

Post a Comment